CNC Machine Operator
Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a CNC Machine Operator!
* Operate CNC machines, record output, perform preventive maintenance and quality inspections.
* Operate CNC production equipment using controlled processes and Company guidelines.
* Perform and record preventive maintenance activity on production equipment.
* Conduct quality inspections on processes, raw materials, and finished products.
* Stage raw materials at work stations using a forklift / hi-lo.
* Record production output, quality results, and reasons for equipment downtime.
* Perform basic measurement functions on production output and quality inspections.
* Perform basic mathematical calculations (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations) to ensure production quantities and specifications are met.
* Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work stations using 5S methodology.
* Work with production teammates and other employees to generate efficiency, quality, and safety improvements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma, with trade school experience preferred.
* CNC experience is preferred, but willing to train.
* Must be able to stand 100% of the time.
* Twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling and pushing are common physical movements.
* Able to lift up to 15lbs, approximately 15x per day.
* Able to lift 2-4lbs, at least 40x per day.
COMPANY PROPERTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assigned machine.
* GO-NOGO gauges.
* Hand tools, as assigned.
* Forklift, hi-lo.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings