Before reading further, ask yourself these questions:
“Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?”
If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as an electrical engineer!
Finding root causes and troubleshooting electrical issues, while using a variety of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts.
* Ensuring that the electrical campus and associated systems are properly operated, maintained, and in accordance with applicable regulations and company standards: including installation, design review, plans and specs.
* Support repairs and maintenance performed by the maintenance staff.
* Calibrate, maintain and troubleshoot electrical instruments.
* Provide technical assistance to resolve electrical problems.
* Install and operate test equipment to evaluate performance.
* Write procedures for installing equipment.
* Prepare and present accurate engineering reports on facilities and systems in a timely manner.
* Read and design schematics and diagrams to follow circuits and wiring.
* Other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. PE Certification is preferred.
* 10+ years of experience.
* Working knowledge of electrical codes.
* Must be familiar with NEC.
* Able to read blueprints and schematics.
* Able to use and instruct others on use of a variety of diagnostic devices.
* Experience with 480 VAC 3-phase motor control systems.
* Experience with voltages from zero to 600 volts.
* Experience in controls engineering (HMIs, VFDs, PLCs).
* Familiarity with induction units is a plus!
* Must be able to work in tight spaces and elevated positions: twisting, turning, bending ,and holding arms at/above the head are all common movements.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must have color vision, for working with colored wiring and identifying by wiring by sight.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings