Industrial Electrician / Mechanical Technician
Before reading further, ask yourself these questions:
“Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?”
If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as an industrial electrician!
* Electrician/Technician will be troubleshooting and using critical thinking skills to find root causes and to repair issues, both electrical and mechanical.
* Must be able to read blueprints and schematics, and to use a variety of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts.
* Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems for safety and efficiency.
* Run conduits and pull cable.
* Assist in troubleshooting and repair of mechanical issues.
* Read schematics/diagrams to follow circuits and wiring.
* Other duties, as assigned, including occasionally assisting mechanical trades.
* High school diploma, with trade school experience. Journeyman’s license preferred.
* 2+ years experience in reading blueprints and schematics.
* Experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting electrical machine controls up to 600 volts.
* Installation and construction of new equipment.
* Must have a working knowledge of electrical codes
* Experience with 480 VAC 3 phase motor control systems.
* Thorough knowledge on how to use different hand and diagnostic tools for testing and fixing equipment.
* Familiarity with induction units and/or PLCs are a plus.
* Hydraulic knowledge a plus.
* Must be able to work in tight spaces and elevated positions
* Twisting, turning, bending, and holding arms at/above the head are all common movements
* Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must have color-vision for working with colored wiring and identifying wiring by sight.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings