Magnetic Particle Inspector
Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a Magnetic Particle Inspector!
* Identify defects; set-up magnetic particle units; report any problems to manager.
Magnetic Particle Inspector will:
* Perform all tests required on Equipment Test Form(s).
* Print and follow Process Control Plan (PCP) for each job.
* Input measured values into collection systems and interpret results.
* Set up magnetic particle unit.
* Clean magnetic particle unit.
* Check field indicators.
* Make sure parts have enough Gauss at the beginning and at the end.
* Enter measurements into ERP system.
* Perform visual and mechanical inspection of parts.
* Perform basic math skills for weigh-counting on product evaluation.
* Drive hi-lo / forklift as needed.
* Clean work area daily using 5S housekeeping.
* Other duties, as assigned.
* Must be level 1 or Level 2 DNT certified.
* 2 years experience in NDT.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Job involves twisting, bending. Good eyesight essential.
Must have a working command of the English language; detail-oriented; strong math ability.
* MPI machine, testing equipment assigned to MPI machine, hi-lo’s, weight scales.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings