Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a Maintenance Manager!
* Coaching; managing processes; document skills; management proficiency; equipment maintenance; 40-55 hours a week, or as needed to maintain workload.
* Accomplish maintenance/production/human resource objectives by:
a) recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
b) communicate job expectations
c) plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions
d) plan and review compensation actions
e) enforce policies and procedures.
* Achieve maintenance operational objectives by contributing production maintenance information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; implement change.
* Meet maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Control downtime by carrying out preventive maintenance requirements; respond to and repair malfunctions; coordinate schedules with production planning.
* Repair and rebuild parts with machining capabilities.
* Keep supplies ready by ensuring stock is supplied; place orders, verify receipt.
* Maintain safe and healthy work environments by following and enforcing standards and procedures; comply with legal regulations.
* Maintain production equipment by training production operators to use and maintain tools and equipment.
* Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Minimum Journeyman license + 5 years management experience, or 10 years as a maintenance manager in a forging environment.
* Strong logical reasoning & critical thinking skills for diagnosing problems and implementing solutions; mechanical skills for reading blueprints and schematics; know how to use a variety of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts; strong interpersonal skills; strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must be able to work in tight spaces, elevated positions, and in extreme temperatures; turning, bending, and holding arms at/above the head; able to lift up to 50 lbs.
COMPANY PROPERTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversee that all Maintenance staff are responsible for all tools and walkie-talkies: channel locks, pipe wrenches, pliers, side cutters, screwdrivers, air-operated tools, grinders, cut-off wheels, socket wrenches and sets (metric and standard), Allen wrenches (American and metric), hammers, chisels and measuring tapes.
* Oversee that all electricians are responsible for fuse pullers, voltage ohm meters, wire cutters and strippers, and fine screwdrivers.
* Oversee that all welders are responsible for welding helmets, burning goggles, strikers, chip hammers, and welding gloves.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings