Material Handler/Hi-Lo Driver
Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a Hammer Shop Material Handler/Hi-Lo Driver!
* Must be proficient in using a lift truck
* Must be proficient in following directions and conscious of safety at all times
* Good working command of the English language
Material Handler/Hi-Lo Driver will:
* Be able to drive a lift truck as needed, i.e. filling bowl feeders, removing filled hoppers, assisting with die changes, etc.
* Ensure that each filled hopper is tagged appropriately.
* Be able to stack hoppers, pallets, etc; as needed.
* Be able to perform basic maintenance of lift truck, including changing and storing propane tanks, oil changes, overall quality checks, etc.
* Know and practice safety procedures while driving a hi-lo.
* Be proficient in all applicable company procedures pertaining to the job and the department
* Be willing to perform other duties, as assigned.
* High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred.
* 6 months or more experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time
* Climbing, twisting, turning, and lifting up to 50 pounds several times a day.
* Able to work in a hot or cold work environment.
* Basic knowledge of hammer and induction unit set up preferred, but not required.
* Valid on-site hi-lo certification.
* Be able to use simple math calculations.
* Be able to use basic hand-held measuring tools.
* Must be a forward thinker and a team player.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings