Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a Press Operator!
As a press operator, you will perform all functions on production equipment, perform preventive maintenance as needed, equipment changeovers, extensive quality inspections, set-up staging, record all production output.
* Strong attention to detail, cognitive skills, listening skills, and communication skills.
* Able to work both autonomously and as a team player.
* Perform and record preventative maintenance activities on various presses.
* Conduct equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands.
* Conduct quality inspections on processes, raw materials, and finished products.
* Troubleshoot basic equipment problems and make basic repairs.
* Stage raw materials at work stations using a forklift / Hi-Lo.
* Record production output, quality inspection results, and reasons for equipment downtime in PLEX Computer programs.
* Adhere to good housekeeping (5S-mandated) standards at workstations.
* Other duties, as assigned.
High school degree/GED equivalent. Simple math skills required.
2 – 4 years of prior work experience, not necessarily as a press operator.
* Must be able to stand 100% of the time.
* Job involves twisting, turning, reaching bending, climbing, pulling and pushing.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TrentonForgingCo/
Follow us on Instagram: @trentonforging
The average person spends 90,000 hours over the course of their lifetime at their place of employment; we realize the importance of feeling valued, cared for, and genuinely appreciated throughout every hour of it. We’ve taken great pride in curating a unique team of individuals that believe in building a team that feels more like family. At Trenton Forging Company, we strive to instill within our company the lifeblood of our own family values: a sense of belonging, pride, security, and encouragement. It’s a spirit that can be sensed the moment you walk through the door, brought on by years of proving our loyalty to one another. This sense of comradery between each employee, team, department and executive can be witnessed whether by passing through the various buildings of our facility, or in each meeting; we have each other’s best interests in mind at all times. From the moment you join our team until the moment you retire, our mission is to make sure that you know just what it means to be a part of the Trenton Forging family.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings