Statistical Process Control (SPC) Inspector
Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a Statistical Process Control (SPC) Inspector!
* Will provide statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
* Will check Hammer Shop product for correct dimensions.
SPC Inspector will:
* Interpret part drawings.
* Use a wide variety of measuring tools.
* Read and follow PCP’s.
* Understand and interpret SPC charts
* Understand and check for visual defects.
* Assist crews with problem solving.
* Identify product and process opportunities.
* Generate maintenance work orders for tooling and equipment.
* Other duties, as assigned.
* High school diploma. 2 year degree preferred.
* 1+ years as SPC inspector preferred.
* Job involves twisting, turning, reaching, bending, climbing, pulling, and pushing.
* Must be able to lift up to 25# approximately 15 times during the day.
* Must have general computer knowledge, and be able to learn/use additional software, as needed.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* One set of 12” calipers, PC computer, height gauge, surface plate, desk & phone.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings