TIG Welder – Die Shop
Before reading further, ask yourself these questions: “Am I a forward-thinker? Am I a team player?” If so, Trenton Forging Company may be the place to establish your lifelong career as a TIG Welder!
* TIG welding and benching forging dies and drop hammer components.
* Will troubleshoot tooling malfunctions as they occur.
* Will maintain a safe and effective working environment.
* Troubleshoot die malfunctions by location source of problem(s) through observation of the operation, and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Remove (dismantle) and examine defective dies.
* Create and/or install replacement tooling, as needed.
TIG Welder will:
* Must be a skilled welder
* Must have working knowledge of air hammer and TIG Welding.
* Must have knowledge of forging/stamping dies and equipment components is preferred.
* Must have experience using a TIG weld rig.
* Attend educational workshops, review technical publications, as needed.
* Be willing to work 40-60 hours a week.
* High school diploma, with trade school experience preferred.
* 2+ years experience as TIG Welder; Flood welding experience a plus.
* Must have a strong stamina.
* Twisting, turning, bending, and holding arms at/above the head are all common movements
* Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work in extreme temperatures.
* Personal Protection Equipment provided. Uniform program offered.
* Strong trouble shooting skills, to find root cause of issues and think logically about solutions.
* Mechanical skills to read blueprints and schematics, and to use a variety of tools and diagnostic devices.
* Self-starter, with time management skills and a strong work ethic.
Trenton Forging offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD/LTD, and 401(k). Additionally, we offer paid time off and paid holidays.
To learn more about our company culture, click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings