At Trenton Forging Company, we are committed to providing the ideal climate for personal and professional development for all of our team members. The value of work-life balance is crucial, and the health and happiness of our team is paramount. For this reason, we have created an impressive benefits package for members of our team. Some benefits for full-time employees include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance Trenton Forging Company pays 80% of medical premiums. Employees are responsible for the remaining 20%. The three health plans we offer are:
- Blue Care Network HMO – with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (Simply Blue) – with HSA
- Blue Care Network Traditional – no HSA
- Note: If an employee opts out of their medical coverage with Trenton Forging Company, the Company will pay the employee $70 weekly – totaling $3640 annually. Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance plans through Guardian are also available at negligible costs to the employee. If the employee selects one of the HSA medical plans above, they are automatically enrolled in a Health Savings Account (HSA). The Company makes $500 annual contributions for employees who choose single-person medical coverage and $1000 annual contributions for coverage of 2 or more persons.
- Life Insurance Our forging company automatically pays for a $15,000 life insurance policy for each employee. Additional life insurance may be purchased by the employee, up to $100,000 in employee coverage, $50,000 in spousal coverage, and $10,000 coverage per child.
- 401(k) After one (1) year of employment, all employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan with Merrill Lynch. In profitable years, the Company may match employee contributions with discretionary bonuses to all employees currently participating in our 401(k) plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement – After one year of service, employees are eligible to receive tuition reimbursement for work related course work.
The average person spends 90,000 hours over the course of their lifetime at their place of employment; we realize the importance of feeling valued, cared for, and genuinely appreciated throughout every hour of it. We’ve taken great pride in curating a unique team of individuals that believe in building a team that feels more like family. At Trenton Forging Company, we strive to instill within our company the lifeblood of our own family values: a sense of belonging, pride, security, and encouragement. It’s a spirit that can be sensed the moment you walk through the door, brought on by years of proving our loyalty to one another. This sense of comradery between each employee, team, department and executive can be witnessed whether by passing through the various buildings of our facility, or in each meeting; we have each other’s best interests in mind at all times. From the moment you join our team until the moment you retire, our mission is to make sure that you know just what it means to be a part of the Trenton Forging family.
One of our core values at Trenton Forging is to continuously improve – not only our facilities and equipment, but more importantly, our team members. We understand the value of education, and the opportunity for infinite growth and success it brings. To that end, we’ve come up with two unique ways to ensure that every employee, no matter the position, has the opportunity to better themselves.
To begin, we utilized leftover vertical space during our maintenance facility addition to add our very own Learning Center. Laid out like a university classroom, the area features three rows of desk-style seating with ergonomic chairs, enough to comfortably educate a dozen individuals at a time. It is utilized as a place where members of our team can attend Continuing Education-type classes, seminars, and online courses – and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to do so.
Furthermore, we want to encourage each team member’s professional development, which is why we’ve created a tuition assistance program. Full-time employees (after completion of their first year with Trenton Forging) are eligible to receive 100% tuition reimbursement, with the understanding that they must receive a passing grade of a 3.0 GPA or higher. Your success is our success, and that’s something we can all be proud of!
(Need content for this area. To access portal, click here)